CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Syawal - Part II


When I was at Noris' place for raya, both Raudz and her broke a news. ANZ is coming to SG for a private show for his die-hard fans! My heart was pumping fast when I heard it. I remembered Raudz was trying her best to coax me to come. But how? I can't take extended leave coz I am left with 13days to last me till Aug 2006. And I pretty sure my boss won't like it. So just had to turn it down lah. :'(

Anyways, yesterday I received a pleasant surprise! Thanks nya' n Raudz. All dreams are made possible if you believe in it. And my dreams came true. ANZ spoke to me from Noris' IPAQ phone! Oh my geez! I tell you...I was estatic(and still am). Super shocked and i am sure I fumbled. My colleague said I look so blushed. My face redden the moment ANZ assured me it was him. My baby was kicking hard. She(oh yes...another news...I am expecting a girl!) must have wondering why the Umi's heart pumped so fast and the adrenaline rush was spontaneous. After we hung up, the excitement was still there and I felt like as if I was flying. Thank babe, thanks a heap for that sweet and pleasant surprise! And the whole day I was smiling....all the way back home. Wish I was in SG to get up close and personal with my idol. But getting this close is also a bonus.

Oh yes back to the scanning. Doctor confirmed that I am conceiving a girl. Mom was with me to see the gynea. She was so very excited and started calling my siblings. My sister in law has something in mind. I told them to hold on to the shopping ideas coz i don't believe in shopping too soon. Perhaps in late Dec or early Jan i will start scouting for something. I could tell ayah had a lump in his throat when mak broke the news. He was saying..4(grandsons) agst 1. I thank Allah for all He has planned and blessed. Like I mentioned before this, I do not mind having baby of any gender as long as he/she is fit and well. Now that Allah has granted ayah and mak their wishes, I am just happy the way it is.

6 comments:

CestmoiCK said...

Congrats Nurul. That's such good news! Great that you'll have a pair soon :)

Take care!

Hugs

p.s. A girl is more "fun" to take care of, hehehehehe.

KC said...

Tahniah Nurul! Dah ada sepasang like CK said. Alhamdulillah.

And that on the phone bit with AZ, good for you! Kalau I lah, dah pengsan gaknya..har har..

Nazrah Leopolis said...

awak...all the best with ur pregnancy.

dropped a line to tell u i dah pindah rumah

www.melopong.blogspot.com

Kirra Khairuddin said...

hello...kiwa sinin...tgh tunggu hubby pickup...so dok blog hopping lak..hehe.....

congrats for the good news....dah decide on the name for the baby? ke nak suruh anz suggest nama.....? hehehe..

KC said...

Opocot!! terkejut saya tengok wajah jejaka tampan dicover page your blog tu.... :):)

Simple Mom.. said...

Hi people. Thanks for commenting and keep this comment box flooded yeah. Sunyi lah hehehehehee

CK,
Thanks dals. Yep a surprise indeed. Almost everyone I met said it will be another boy. Bila mom ikut pi check up baru menyerlah genitals nya. Cucu nenek tu.

KC,
I tak boleh pengsan lah hari tu sebab i was on the floor answering calls. Kalau I pengsan kena lah manager pi carik org ganti I last minute. Terbang lah I punya service allowance hehehehehee. U terkejut? heheheehehehe. I takde gambar dia lah. ini aja yg I boleh d/load.

Kiwa,
I pun tgh tunggu my hubby ni. Hailah..apa nak buat. Kalau nak free ride kena lah kita tunggu.
Nama actually I mmg dah ada masa first pregnancy dulu. Still opt for Insyirah. Yang hujung2 tu ayah moi nak suruh put his mother's name. Lagi dok berbincang. Kalau lelaki nak boh Shahrul Anuar gaks hehehehehehe

Naz,
Thanks dearie. I have visited your latest home and dah add kat favourites. Ada satu gambar buat i tersentuh jiwa dan raga; gambar your mom and u...wuaaaahhhhhhhhhhh