CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Termination of Service

After 5 years 7months 11days, finally the day has come for me to write this letter. Although no golden handshake, I've just got to do what I have to do.





xxxxxxxxxx Sdn Bhd
Menara TA One
Jalan P. Ramlee
52500 Kuala Lumpur

20 March 2008

Dear Madam,

Termination of Service

I regret to inform you of my decision to resign from this company as an Inbound Telesales Exec.

I hereby give you 2 month’s notice of my service with you. I would, however, like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for all the guidance during my tenure here. My days with your firm have indeed been a very pleasant period of my career.

Thank you for the great opportunity.




Yours sincerely,



…………………………………..


c.c. xxxxxxxxxxx
Sales Manager
xxxxxxxxxxxx(Sales) Sdn. Bhd.

1 comments:

MeEhaF Le'FaZ said...

At last...you have taken the biggest step ever in your life..keep moving on and i will be always there to listen and give my own opinion.