Sitting here in the office all by myself with unfinished work. Don't know what am I thinking. Back to work on Friday, I will be dead meat. My mind is blocked. Cant think straight.
Nya' met him somewhere sometime. He was someone from the past. Married...happily, I am sure. He called me on one weekend and I started to shiver. Gave all sorts of excuses not to talk to him on the phone. Honestly, I was not prepared. All the memories rushed in. It's not cool. Now he insists that we should meet for coffee for the sake of friendship. I am still not keen. It's something I dont wish to share. Only nya' knows.
Anyways, if you are reading this, thanks for thought. You told me you've been looking for me and sent emails to some people who has the same name as me. I didnt go missing and didnt go into hiding. It's just fated u met nya' but I hope you understand why we can't meet. Someday we will cross path, dont worry. Just take care.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Someone from the past
Posted by
Simple Mom..
at
9:01 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment