CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

What's new

Okay okay. My partner in crime emailed, "pegi lah update blog sikit, 1 liner pun orite.." unquote. Well there's alot of things that happened but I just do not have a decent time to update. My son had an annual concert(his first anyways) at Smart Reader Kids Gombak on 9th September. A day before, 8th Sept, hubby and me went to a neary shop coz our cheap digital camera just stopped functioning. So there we went looking for a camera for his big day. Noon, after hubby left for work, I decided to go to Wangsa Maju with Bibik, Yanti and the kids. Bibik wanted to a chain for raya. The moment we reached there, I received a missed call from Spore. Must be my sis la. Sibuk nak cakap which restaurant they will be going to coz it was mak's bday. Half an hour later my phone rang again. I was stunned. Jammed. My heart dropped. Mak called crying. Uncle Said passed away. I just had no mood to continue witht he shopping already. It's already 2.30pm. I am thinking how to go back SG, with whom? Arrgh I hate this feeling of being half hearted. If I went back I got to take first flight out the next day for Aqim's big day. For 2 hours I just didnt know what to do. Hubby called in and said just go without the kids? I simply cant coz Syirah was just being discharged. I cant leave her. But I cant bring her as well. Mak called. She said, stay. Dont come. Daughter just got well. Doakan saja dari jauh. My tears flowed. At this time I just being away from my family. I felt bad, rotten. I felt like as if I dont respect my late uncle. Called my auntie and aplogize for not being able to attend the funeral. She said it is ok.
Well then, this is for him:
God saw all your sufferings and a cure was not to be
So He puts His arms around you and whispered,"Come with me".
With tearful eyes and heavy hearts we watched you go.
We loved you so dearly, we could not let you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating and came to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove that He only takes the best!
May Allah bless him. Alfatehah.

On Sunday altho I was still sad, but my dear son's concert is something I wont want to miss it for the world! He performed twice. He was a Tarzan and also a butterfly. Very cute the way they put the act together. I have it on the new camera. :)
Well, now is 2 weeks of Ramadhan. How time flies. Perhaps it's because I have a small stall selling kuih muih. Sebab tu masa cepat berlalu kot. Told mak that when Ramadhan comes I miss Noris. We used to visit bazaar Geylang after work. Then look see look see stuffs and eat at the same time. Those were the great days la. Rindu betul masa2 tu. Ok....I am leaving this blog with some pix. Dunno when I will update again. Meanwhile, let me wish:
"Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa. Semoga amalan kita semua di terima olehNya."
dan
"Selamat meraikan hari lebaran bersama keluarga dan orang-orang tersayang. Mohon maaf zahir batin dari kami sekeluarga: Mansor bin Mohd Yusof, Nurul Shifa Md. Ariffin, Mustaqim Mulyadi Ihsan dan Naurah insyirah Embun"
Wassalam
So happy after the concert


He is a tarzan here(looking down)

That's my son in the middle(with yellow headband) as a butterfly.













3 comments:

Chech said...

Hi Nurul,

Remember me, Chech? Insyirah is sooo cute. Oh, by the way, I hope it's not too late to wish you and family 'selamat berpuasa'. An advanced 'selamat hari raya' wish too.

Keep in touch :)

heueraugmentin said...

I miss your 2 kids!! The last time we met was like last year August kan?? When we were there in KL tu...

Unknown said...

Are you the Nurul that went to the same primary school with me at Yio chu Kang Primary School?