CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Missing someone

It's school holidays and my leave was not approved on 5 June and 6 June. Mom thought it will be a swelling idea to go to Fraser's Hill. I felt bitter coz I could'nt join the fun. Ayah said he wants to bring Aqim along. I felt reluctant but I can't be all selfish. I was just worried he would cry in the middle of the night looking for me. With a heavy heart, I allowed him to follow the grandparents' and the cousins' Fraser's Hill holiday. I packed EVERYTHING. Simply kiasu. Got all the medication he may need, the pyjamas, 3 sweaters in case it's chill up there, the vapour rubs, the Power Rangers SPD VCDs........aiyoh......

It's been 2 days and mak smsed saying he is enjoying himself and he was not even asking for Mansor and/or me! I am dramtically missing him here and he didn't even breathe a word looking for us. DUH! Called him just to talk to him and he said, "Umi, Aqim at naik ponny ride. Best sekali. Umi jangan nangis tau. Ok bye....Aqim lagi sibuk lah". Tut tut tut....he cut off the line!!!! Who is pacifying who now? Another aiyoh.....

Well, he is my little rascal, and I missed him. Luckily, Syirah is at home to make me busy. Aiyoh...Aqim my little innocent devil.....

0 comments: