While my good friend is having a swelling time back in Spore, I had the most miserable weekend....ummm...not weekend...I mean Sunday. On Saturday it went well. Went to do Hari Raya shopping with my helper and son. Masjid India is such a fave hunt but it was very crowded. In the evening, I went to Sharlene's wedding. I am glad she has decided to tie the knot. Congratulations Lyn! Feisal came with the lovely Su and I am still wondering how come this two are just friends. Su is sweet, friendly, lady-like and both of them look good together.....hmmm..well, it's up to them la. As long as they are happy at the rate they are going, I am happy for them too....
On Sunday, I have decided to go to Giant alone. Son was not feeling too well. When he dozed off, I took a cab to Giant Batu Caves to do my groceries. It was ok initially but something happened at the counter. I was busily putting the stuffs I bought at the conveyor belt. A stupid chinese man carrying his toddler, wanted to exit and wanted me to move the trolley. How'd I do that? The space was just enuf for the trolley and how can I squeeze the trolley to make way for his big frame????. He was showing gesture for me to move the trolley one side so he can exit and I said, "Sorry, I can't". I dunno where he put his brains. I wonder why must he insist on lane no. 8(where I was) to get out. He can always use the lane where his wife was queueing or he could use the designated exit. When all my stuffs are placed on the conveyor belt, he pushed my trolley and tried to squueze himself out. I was stunned bcoz he didnt have the courtesy to excuse himself. I was mad at the same time and "Apa ni!!" came out from my mouth voluntarily. He got irritated and slammed the trolley and almost hit my bulging tummy. Then he made angry faces at me and said something in chinese. I was trembling not that I was scared but I was fuming mad. Everyone was looking at him and me. I dont give it a f***! I stared back at him and quickly made a call to my hubby. I told him to come to Giant and look at wat this good for nothing guy was up to. I informed the security but he couldnt understand my language. He is a gurkha. I walked over to the customer service counter(and this idiot was still staring at me) and spoke to the Supervisor. Supervisor then told me to go to security office to lodge a report. The security there was friendly. He said I should have just shouted at that man. He asked if the trolley hit me, I said no but it was close. If it had hit me, I will not hesitate to lodge a police report. My hubby came and I told him the whole scenario. Both my hubby and the security looked around for this man but he was nowhere to be seen. And I am not putting this case to an end yet. I am waiting for the security to call me if they can have it captured in CCTV. This idiotic man and his wife will have their day one day. My hubby is just relieved that I am not injured but frankly, this anger in me has not settled down yet. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!
2 comments:
aduh, bawak bersabar dear, bawak bersabar. Tapi macamana nak sabar since I yang back your entry ni pun rasa marah benor! Tell me about itlah Nurul, memang ramai orang macam ni kat KL ni ha. Selfish, arrogant, bigheaded, lagak samseng, semualah...I rasa,kalau i lah hari tu, memang I dah nangis dan dah gaduh dah...Tapi syukurlah you tak apa-apa, right? Grrrrr! Geram nih!
Hi darling KC,
Actually marah dah surut sket lah. Tapi bila re enact the whole scene, membuak2 balik kemarahan. mmg sakit hati betul. Bodoh, dah lah tu sombong lak tu. Terang2 signboard tulis where to exit tapi dah dasar org tak sekolah, nak cakap camno?
Thanks darling for the concern. I am ok. Cuma luka di hati jer hehehehehehe
Post a Comment