Last Monday we had a small Gebang session at Delifrance. Uchin, Ieda, KC, Rose and me had good fun. But I just got to spoil the day when I was asked to rush back home. My cuzin from Spore came without telling. With a heavy heart I had to go. Sorry people for making that rude exit. Oh yeah, thanks Ieda for the lovely bracelett from Sabah. Cantik sungguh!
At work, nothing much happened. My pc gave up his life and I had to give him up. He has been a good friend to me for the past 3.5years. No glitch at all but suddenly he just gave up. Probably he knows the fact that I am not quite happy at moment so he 'feels' me hehehehehe. I may have to part ways with my beloved HP computer and my new love will come soon to replace him. Well, dear one.....RIP ok. I think you worked too hard for me already.
Today, 28th Sept, I got good news from HR...Finally, they have decided that my transfer is approved! Yey!!!! I will be handling Malaysia team and no more speaking the bahasa Indonesia. Most often than not, I fumbled when I speak to the locals. Although most of them are nice, I dun think I can force myself to stay on for another year. At least in Malaysia team, although I got to put 200percent effort than in Indo team, I can be comfortable speaking the language. So, now I am looking forward for that transfer and start my career with HP all over again.....
Nurul leaving with spirits so high up....fly fly fly..........
2 comments:
Hei Nurul,
glad to meet you again that day though very the sekejap. Lain kali warning cousin you tu suruh bagi salam sebelum datang ..hah..hah...taklah, acah aje.
Congrats your transfer dah approved!
nak challenge gang gebang kita ke.. heeheheh...
Oh when will I be included in the nxt KL GeBang session ni???
Post a Comment