CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The scan

 
                                   
 
What you are looking at is a scan of my uterus(and fats surrounding it...*shy*). This fetus(look hard in the cone shaped fig) is the cause of my morning sickness and the loss of appetite and the mood swings and the headache and the cold sweat and the.......the list goes on. It mentioned there that this fetus is measured at 2.6cm(take out ur ruler and see how small it is) and at 13weeks 4days old. I dun think the the latter is correct though. I shud be on my 9th week now. Dun tell me this kiddo is going to be big eh. Dr told me to be prepared for yet another C-section becoz according to her all those who did C-Sections has a risk to do normal delivery in case the old stitches rupture. But she also assured me that normal delivery is also possible. Told me not to think of it now. Just take care of myself and try to eat.
 
Someone dear and near told me this, I quote: "you better update your blog lah..you've been reading others.. heehehe..chendol", unquote. Well.....the scan is the reason wat's holding me back to write. Coz i wanted to post the picture but had no chance to do scanning in the office yet. So today, during my one hour lunch break, I took the opportunity to scan it. But thanks for the 'pressure'. Otherwise I will not bother to write my blog hehehehehhehehehe.
 
Mom just called a few minutes ago saying that my sil(sis in law) will be admitted this coming Monday for another C-Section. Her son(again) is breeched this time round and there's no sign tht baby is engaging in the correct position. She is now 37weeks and dr said no need to wait anymore bcoz they baby has decided to stay put the way he is now. So she choose 11/7/2005, same date as her first child. I wish you well sista. You and me (and other mothers who did C-section before) know that healing process for operation is far worst than having norm delievery. But hang in on there.
 
Hmmmm......3rd gandson for the family.....and I know silently my family is hoping mine will be a girl....we shall see.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Mdm Noris said...

1st of all Nyah, I cant view the scan thingy of your.
2ndly.. heeheheh.. at last you blog.
hope no more throw up anymore..
ciao