CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Courtesy should be our way of life

 
Courtesy anyone????It is sad to say that it isn't so in this era. I really hope the future generation will still inculcate that in them and again upbringing here plays an important role. I am pissed at the fact when someone in the office instead of saying thank you for buying her breakfast, turned me down and said this, "Alamakkk......I don't eat this stuff la. You give it someone else lah...." Duh! How rude! How damn ^&%@# rude!!!!!! Even if you are on a diet and cannot(a choice made by you not by religion or ethics) consume the halal confectionary, you do not do that. Take it gracefully and if you have to pass it to someone, do it discreetly. I vow from today on I will not bother getting her anything and will put her at the back of my head when I intend to get something(food) for the office. And you guess it???? Another colleague(who sits next to her) bought a cake nicely wrapped in a plastic, she was not turned down??? Hmmmm......strange eh? This 'religious' woman actually likes to preach in the office and was once very vocal about the teachings of Islam. You can be a preacher but if don't practice it then don't act smart. Life is strange.
 
Ok....next......
 
Last two nights I dreamt of a late friend. He seemed to happy. It was just a glimpse of him I saw in my dreams. Never said a word but he was full of smiles. I pray that God bless his soul and he is now happy wherever he is.
 
Noris and family was here on a weekend. They didn't stay very long. I only had two short visits with them. It was a happy moment la coz I am always so cheerful when I meet familiar country people. Aqim was also excited. I guess the wide space at the apartment makes him to happy. But he was so cheeky and had a go at Fidz's and Raudz's upper 'elements'. I think he had wanted to show something but was curious on something else. Or perhaps it was his Abi's fault who likes to hide things beneath his tee shirt and had him to look for it.
 
I am in my 8 weeks of pregnancy(aproximate). Morning sickness(ms) is slightly better. I can't drink my fave tea, no rice, no too oily stuffs. I can only eat a smedium helping of my main meal and that is only once a day. In betweens, I can take small quantity of crackers or junk food. Fruits are ok. I am eating on trial and error basis. Coz I need to know what I can eat and what I can't. 4 more weeks to go and I pray that the ms will just go away for good.

0 comments: