CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2005

Die hard fan??????

 
Dah demam dah? Nope. I am not having fever for Malaysian Idol or Akademi Fantasia for that matter...really I am not. I just watch for the sake of entertainment. My husband still doesn't want to believe me. He said I am a fan nonetheless but didn't want to admit. Hey c'mmon.....what else do I do? I watch CSI too...Fear Factor, Amazing Race, Animat Planet, Naked Chef.....endlist list but he still thinks I am so very into AF. Haiya....whatever lah dear. Why am I writting this piece? It's becoz I want him to know I am not a die hard fan but I want to post something related to AF. I am just surprised with the comments from Roslan Aziz. I mean he is at times mean lah(see what he commented abt Anuar Zain) but can't blame him(lah). He is a genius in this industry.....well...read he got to say abt Mawi(from AF3). I am sure this will make Mawi's fan so delighted, estatic and smile from one ear to another......
 
BH: What does ‘star quality’ mean to you?
Roslan: Star quality is a person who goes on stage and everybody likes already, no need to sing. He or she, people go wahh, that’s what we are also looking for. Last week for the first time I saw AF (Akademi Fantasia), that guy, Mawi, that’s a star. He doesn’t have to sing very well because that competition will develop him, that competition will work him to make him a better singer. But all he needs to do is go on stage and everyone goes wild. That’s a star, handsome, personality. I hope the MI contestants can have that type of charisma. It’s not a package; a package is where its ‘cantik’ (good looks), no we are just talking about nice personality and good talent, only two. There’s no such thing as package, it’s a TV word. I hate this word. No human is perfect. But if you want to be singer, you have to have the charisma, that look and the talent.
Ok Dee(hubby), this is not a prove I am a die hard fan of AF ok. I just want to put this in my blog for future use a.k.a. example if I am asked the same question(hehehehe berangan).
 
Ok folks....it's Friday already and no training tomorrow. I can have plenty of rest at home with my sweetheart, Mustaqim.
 
Have a great weekend!!!!!
 

0 comments: