It's a scary title isn't it? But it's true. Everyone will face death...no one will be spared. It's a matter of time. It's worrying but I am not doing my best to overcome the situation. At times I am scared that whatever I did..the sins I have done...will I have enuf time to clean it off? I don't think so but again like i said....I shud have put more effort....haiya...what is wrong with me!
Last Saturday my hubby brought our son down to the playground when he was told by the neighbours that someone from our apmt passed away. Quickly, my hubby sent my son home and he went to visit the deceased family. I was truly shocked coz that someone who just died is someone I know. Puan(Kak)Ani. She was the one I approached when I wanted to doa survey for the childcare ctr. She was the one I liaise with when I was looking a new place for me to rent. And she was the one who told me that her house rent is the cheapest in that area. Not that I am very close to her but it saddens me that the person whom I spoke to a month ago is now gone. This morning, one of the cleaners at the apmt I am staying told hubby and me that on that Saturday morning she looked so down and very quiet. She wasn't her real self. Usually, you can hear her voice even if you are miles away. Very energetic and cheerful by nature. She has this accent of a Kedahan. While I am writting this, the vision of her is so clear in my head. I just erased her name from my mobile...just a while ago. I know I am not able to call her to ask for favors anymore. May Allah bless her soul and terima semua amalannya. Al-Fatehah.
PS: I have an usual heartbeat(mcm rasa berdebar2)lately. I need to see the doctor and check whats with this funny heartbeat I have been having for a week. Takutlah.....
1 comments:
That life my friend.
Will always rememebr Our dear friend Arwah Rhymie & still feel like tak percaya that he's no more here in the world...
Post a Comment