I really feel like shutting down my PC and get out of this office. Not that I am pissed at anyone but I just have no mood to entertain customers that called in. It makes me really want to puke big time. The thought of an s wering queries is making me nausea. I am feeling so uncomfortable now. I kept on rubbing my tummy, forehead, throat, chest, earlobes, neck......where ever I feel the irritation, with medicated oil. The feeling of going to puke but can't started from morning.....Oh my I really dread it....I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to change my focus by replying emails, reading forums, blogs and now writting my blog. In real fact I really not in the mood to do anything but sleep. When will my morning sickness and mood swings go? I am happy being pregnant but I can't take this morning irritation/sickness any longer....Whoaaaaaaa....mommy helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a big honey apple and orange juice for breakfast. Luckily it managed to get settle down in my tummy. I ate bread with sausages but I can't swallow it. I ate banana(I was told it'll help my morning sickness) but it didnt do me any good....aha...i have biscuits in my drawer....see whtr it will help me later. Frankly, I am super duper hungry but the thought of making me want to throw up later, stops me from munching. I hate to puke in the office toilet....the toilet itself makes me want to puke more....
I miss my son. Yesterday I had very little time with him. I came back home and he greeted me at the door and showed a gesture that he puked. He said"...Mi...Tah tah....cuk.." then he walked away. He was trying to tell me that he threw up and it smelt bad hahahahahaha. That is one person I always eager to meet the first thing when i come back home. Middle of the night he woke up. I think it was around 3am. He said.."Mi...yak....cuk..." So I know he meant he pooed and want me to clean him up. I went to the kitchen to put his empty bottle in the sink. When i came back to the room, he was hiding at the back of the door. He cried when Dee switched on the lights. Oh....now I realised that he was doing his 'business' back there and do not want anyone to spot him. He c overed his face with his two chubby hands and once h e is done, he took my hand and lead me to the toilet. That was really a business done at wee hours I tell ya.
Ok now I am slightly refreshed. I want to go and munch my crackers....burp burp burp(can't stop burping...alot of wind/gas in my abdomen I guess)
2 comments:
Nope...the biscuits didn't do the trick this time. I threw up all that I consumed for the day. Now i am drinking hot beverage and sour plum......please help me God!
Oh my that bad big time babe..
I hope it not lasted for so long of morning sickeness. Insya ALLAH...
Post a Comment