(Message was meant to be sent out on 13th June but due to unforeseen circunstances, it is delayed till today)
I couldnt wake up in the morning today as it was pouring heavily and I was comfortably snugging under thick blanket and my son was also getting that warmth from me......Purrrrrrr but I had no choice, I just had to wake up despite the beautiful weather for me to carry on with my marvellous dream. I will touch on that dream I a while later.
Anyway, saw the pix attached(Pix can't be attached. Server problem. Illustation: A home pregnancy strip that has two lines in the middle after dipping)? I wanted to have it recorded in this blog coz I want to share it with my son when he can understand better. This is a home pregnancy test kit. I did this test on 4th of June. Yep, when you see two lines meaning it is positive(for those unsure). No wonder I have had this very irritating pain on my back and I brushed it off becoz I tot I carried my washing machine the day before and had it twisted. I just want to thank those who have prayed for me and send me well wishes. Yes, this is really a time I was waiting for. I didnt want the age gap between Ihsan and my next child to be too near or to far apart. Thank the Almighty for his miracle and I hope this foetus that is growing inside will be as bouncy and healthy as it was for Mustaqim Mulyadi Ihsan. However, this time the morning sickness lasted the whole day in opposed to me conceiving Ihsan. I had no morning sickness at all and only threw up once in 9 months. My appetite for this pregnancy is also very bad. My diet now is only plums, sour mango, warm water with a few drops of lemon juice, and biscuts. It seems that I cannot stand the smell of cooked and uncooked food, rice is a no-no, other carbos...I had to take in very small quantity. I am hungry but my throat just cannot accept it and I burp like a pregnant frog. Well, although I do complain but deep down inside me...I am glad my appetite just went off. At least when I am in my full term, I wont be so heavy and the stretcher or the maternity ward beds will not give up on me hehehehehehehheehhehee......God is great! At this moment I am just extremely listless and that is the reason for the late entry to my blog. I just had no spirit to type it. Most of the time in the office I will just look blankly at a piece of paper or the monitor. I felt as if my fingers had 2 pounds on each finger and it seemed heavy. But today because of the dream I had, my spirit is slightly boosted and I am in the mood.
Ok about the dream...... before that at around 1.20pm I was watching MELODI on TV3 and saw ZZ being interviewed. She was responding to a gossip abt her marriage. Well what can u say when one is a public figure yah. So my hubby and me were talking abt how we admire her and her brother, AZ and her family. How one's upbringing is so important that makes us different from others. How her parents did very well in raising their children and proven how down to earth ZZ and AZ are. They are in the above average category but always deny that fact and said they are just normal average family. So I was telling my hubby that AZ's life partner hopefully will be one of those who is as humble as he is......and my hubby said Siti Nurhaliza is his perfect match. Hahahahahaha.... Well coming from him is surprising coz he hardly know what is going on with the entertainment industry. But well I do agree with him though.
Anyway, this conversation was brought into my dreams. I dreamt that I met AZ and ZZ in that dream. They were in a recording studio and I was invited to see them record a duet album. In that dream, I begged AZ to try woo SN. AZ avoided taht question and told me that she is too far fetched. AZ brought me to his apartment. His family was there and I told ZZ can I bring SN along. ZZ told me to talk to AZ. AZ brushed it away and told him why he brought me to his apmt. he wanted to suprise me with a baby shower party.(macam real ajer) This dream is wierd but u know what....to me it is comical and wonderful coz I never had a chance to meet him personally and in this dreams, it was so clear and I felt close to him. Mana tau mimpi jadi kenyataan....I mean not that I am hoping he will do a baby shower for me but perhaps SN is his match????. Who knows right.....
Ok.....enuf of the 'nonsensical' dream. I will update once I am in my high spirits again..........
Again, thanks everyone for the duas and the advice.......
1 comments:
your dreams sounded more cartoon than i tot lah.. haahahah..
you think to much of AZ lah Mdm.
whatever it is lah kan, i hope your dream come true.
See You Sooooon.....
Post a Comment