CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Adoiiiiiii

I wrote a very long long long long updates and tetiba jer hilang! FRUSTRATED BETUL!!!! Ya Allah.....tabahkan hati aku..sesungguhnya aku berpuasa....Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin...

Ini apa case nie aku kena tulis balik???(Nyah got the hint? Sapa punya trademark ni?) Sigh..wat did i write ah? Alamak!!!!!

Oh I was saying, I got my passport back. I shud be getting it by today. So just in time to celebrate Raya with families back home. Ini kerja orang bodoh ni...Sat on my application for donkey years(2months to be exact) and made me worried. After some arguments and my blood pressure went up, I managed to get my passport. Tulah susah lah kalau depend on work permit. And kat sini nak kena push baru orang buat. Everytime I go out of my house I am worried coz I do not have any travelling documents with me. Buat nya kalau kena tangkap, amit amit jambang bai....

Oh I also wrote that Noris came to shop for raya here. Nak citer balik maleh lah.... But in short, she got wat she supposed to buy lah. So her trip is somewhat worth it. Tapi kesian beg berat la...now dia complain aching tangan dia hahahahahahaha.

Aqim tu macam fascinated ngan Noris. Mana Noris pi..dia pun nak ikut. Membontot.....that is the exact word. And tunjuk kepandaian dia tu.....show off hahahahahahahaha.

Yesterday i did tarts again. Tonite nak buat honey cornflakes again. Nak kasi orang lah. Penat giler nie and very very sleepy yawnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! But my spirit for the day is still there lah. Aqim pulak this morning gave me a cute flying kiss, his style la. That will keep me awake for the next few hours. Cant wait to go home coz he will greet me with his cheeky dimpled smile heheheheheheh....anak aku tu..haiiiiii :)

0 comments: