| How time flies.....pejam celik pejam celik dah nak abis dah Ramadhan. Tak terasa betul. So far i have not missed any day but still this year no terawih. I hope next year when Aqim is more mobile and mature, I will bring him to mosque/surau.
Well I am worried lah. My passport is not ready yet. And I am going home for raya. HOW???!!!! I am really pissed coz it is taking too long! But God is there with me. I am sure He will help me to get my passport back just on time. Slow lah service....terrible! I lost my mood to write coz I am worried for my passport. I just do not want to think abt the negative part......no no...sudah lah jgn pikir....... Baju Aqim - done Kuih Raya - done Langsir - done Baju Dee - done Baju Ana - done Sedekah - belum tukar $ notes Ok almost done...... |
Thursday, November 04, 2004
10 Lekor.....20th Ramadhan
Posted by
Simple Mom..
at
3:53 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment