CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

5th day of Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, so far fasting is a breeze...no gastric pains...and the weather is cool. God is great!!

However, I am facing another office hiccups...I will write that later. I want to share what I went thru last Saturday dated 16Oct first.

I got another job offer from ABDA Aviation. The office is far far away from home. Prior to that, after the first interview, I find the offer rather lucrative and the job is promising. With mak's advice, I performed the solat hajat for guidance from above. Tapi takde apa lagi..so I guess God wanted me to go ahead with it. Then on Sunday nite a lady from the HR dpmt called me up. She said she is telling me to reconsider. She said the pay is very small for a sales manager job. She said if I were to accept the offer, company will be very glad. She further told me that, it is still my choice coz working under the regional manager is good but the whole office atmosphere is not conducive....

Called mak...and told her is this a God send info I have been asking for? Mak said, abang told her that signs from Allah is not in a form of dreams alone....the lady who called me may be the signal too. But Mak said, in all fairness, go for the 2nd interview and see what the offer letter is all about. I was hesitant but I guess mak is right.

I went there early and purposely took the train to time my journey. Throughout the whole journey, I kept on thinking and asking myself...Maybe this is my dream job...then at one moment..but it is too far...then next moment...hmm I can travel to SEA..then next moment...no how about Aqim? I will miss him too much...huh....the journey felt like ages...but eventually I reached my destination.

There, I met the Regional Manager and the HR managress. We were talking about my permit and also about my salary. Nope! No salary increase coz they said my commission is already lucrative and my permit, i must wait for my passport and apply for spouse program. Technically I am offered a job but I must give my answer by 2nd Nov, latest!

Now, still pondering abt the offer....I have decided...I will not take it...Firstly, I am not going overseas often for the sake of Aqim. I want to see him grow before my eyes. Secondly, no pay increase? I am getting the same amt with HP as an agent. Thirdly, I have other plans with Noris next year and i want to make it happen. So, nope....I will turn it down...end of story....

Hmm...one case settled....next page is my grievance with a person with unacceptable character....

0 comments: