CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 07, 2006

Updates

  

Hmm...it has been such a long long time I update this blog. I have been away for 2months and I got too many things in my hand. The email in the office had almost 900 emails sent for me to read, I've got two piles of order forms to be vetted and the two piles is as high as a Starbuck's grande mug. That alone has worn me out day in day out. First few weeks of work has stressed me so much that I fell sick. The workload wasn’t this bad when I was handling the Indonesian market. Now that I am doing Singapore market, I realise that my workload is three folds. But I am not complaining coz at least I still have a job.

Now let me thank those who made time to come and see my little one when I was in Spore. Definitely it has to be Noris first becoz she came thrice although there were things in her hands. CK and family, thank you and the gift is wonderful. Syirah dah pakai pun. Very cute gift. Naz her gal, thanks so much. The little bluose and the little slit skirt makes Syirah a sexy little baby hehhehehee. And perhaps I didn’t tell u this that u look so pretty in person eh. Not that I am saying u tak lawa in photos but you just look  so different in person. (Psst, how u keep that good skin ah? Share lah your beauty secrets). And thank you to the relatives who came for the doa selamat although it was a very short notice. Muhammadiyah Catering who manage to squeeze that last minute order from us, thank you!

Life has not been the same with the arrival of Syirah. I have to do things faster: eat faster, bathe faster, cook faster.....everything I do have to be in a jiffy. Not that she is a cranky baby but Aqim is feeling he is being neglected. He always creates something to gain attention. But I am lucky that Aqim is such a loving brother. Syirah is always getting smooches in every five minutes. He just adores his sister so much. And a very protective brother indeed. He gives no exception to anyone who wants to carry lil Syirah. He will be 'abusive'(remember nyah?) Now every nite, he will kiss his sister and I caught him a few times singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star under his breath and pat his sister to sleep. BUT if he needs attention, and Syirah cries for milk he will go: "DIAM PLEASE!". Aiyoh marah betul abang ni.

Actually there's so much to tell but I just dunno where to start. And some things that I need to pour out here may not be suitable and/or some of the details I couldn’t remember. Hence, let those things be kept inside. Yang sudah tu sudah ler. :)

I have sold my house of 19 years. It was a bitter separation though. I took pix at every angle and will upload it in Yahoo Album. Just in case my mom is still bothered abt not having her beloved Hougang anymore, she can always view it in there.

Syirah is now 3months 7days old today. What can she do eh? She can offer you her wildest smile. Go try if u dun believe me. Even when she is hungry and u do a peek-a-boo with her, she will smile then cry out loud for milk…hehehehehehe. Abg Aqim’s achievement now is he can talk beyond the words Umi and Abi. He knows how to say No when u ask him to do that lil favor for him and will say “Alahhhhh….”, if his requests are being denied. In a nutshell, I am blessed with ths 2 kiddos. Alhamdulillah. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.


0 comments: