I dread going to sleep these days. I always got a bad bad dream. It won't bother me that much if my nitemares involved ghosts and vampires, etc. But it bothered me to the extreme when all my nitemares are abt my hubby having an affair. I understand that dreams are not real. I don't believe in dreams. Dreams are just to lullaby us into a deep sleep. However, this crazy nitemare happens 3-4times a week. At times I woke up in cold sweat and see if next to me is my Mansor, my hubby. But when he was not there, my heart will palpitates. I think I was paranoid for no reason. If he is not in the room with me, he is always at the hall watching tv(or the tv is watching him :p). Just yesterday, I woke up at 0435h becoz I dreamt that he was entertaining a sexy girl getting dressed. I was there but he ignored me. I woke up feeling upset and woke him up to tell him I had that bad dream again. He smiled at me and told me this, "Was the girl pretty?" Damn! I was fuming and my "WHAT??" startled him. He said he was just joking. I said at this point, I can't take jokes. I asked if he was serious. He said that he would never do it. If he had wanted to, he could have done it when he was a swimming instructor teaching female adults. Why lah...why am I so paranoid? Why this dream kept coming back? Just this morning over breakfast, I repeated what he told me. He said to trust him and he has no intention to do it. He told me that he even spoke to his colleague abt the perpetual dream I had. His male colleague said he too got reprimanded by his wife whenever he comes home late. I called my mom for assurance, she said not to think of it. She said it will just make me more stressful. Mom is so sure that her son in law will not resort to such uncouth behaviour. Sigh.....why do I feel so insecured. I know although my hubby is a quick tempered man, he is such a dotting father and a responsible hubby. I shud give him that much trust. Just that all these dreams make me have sleepless nites. And that's the reason why I will not go to sleep until he is back home from work. I hate to sleep...hate it! :p
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
dear, rest assured you're not out of your mind yet..it's just a normal occurrence during pregnancy, just like what i'm going through..we dream of different thgs through the different stages of pregnancy..you can read here, here and here for more info.
Ieda,
Thanks for the link dahling. I dah baca dah. So I am still sane lah yea? Good good.
Rose,
Thanks for the concern too. I was too paranoid for no reason lah hehehehehee
I am quite rest assured now that my hubby is a one woman man. He told me that he will bring me to his workplace this Sunday and see how busy he is until he has no time to get into the flirting game. Well for now I am contented lah. But he is up to no good, I know what to do.
I think this must be other 'pembawakan' tak beb?
I know & ever heard of people benci kat husband during pregnancy & so on lah.. I'm not so pandai for that matter.. heehehe..
But dont wori too much ok, its just permainan tido lah.
Nya'
Yep I am more relaxed today after talking to Dee. In fact the link Ieda gave me pun makes me less distress. Hehehehehehehe. This is the part that I read and wakes me up a little(aiyoh mcm la pertama kali dapat anak). It says, "...blame surging hormones, mixed feelings about your awkwardly bulging belly, and anxiety and excitement about becoming a mom, says Patricia Garfield, a clinical psychologist and dream expert in Northern California...."
Kesian Dee, kena interrogate again smlm.
Well semua orang dah bagi komen dan idea yang bernas-bernas belaka...hehe.
Hang in there, Nurul. Baca salawat banyak-banyak, baca ayat Qursi, the Kuls, etc. sebelum tido, insyaAllah...
chewahh, like real je CK, heh (it works for me, eg. tak mimpi terus!!!)
Hugs
Hi CK dear,
Thanks a alot. Yep the dream was scary mary la. Yesterday when we talked abt the dream, I realised my hubby mmg love me so much hehehehehe...malu lah nak tulis tapi tulis gak. It's just a phase I am going thru. Thank you for yur advice. I need a sleep with no dreams now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
it's true nurul..
yup, maybe pembawakan baby kan? Nah, am not the expert here.. so dun know much on this matter..
jz relax ok.. everything's gonna be fine, trust me dear..
will pray for u..
take care pls
Post a Comment