CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This scan is at 16weeks old


I did this scan last Saturday(30/7/05). Mustaqim was down with fever(38deg) and I sent him to the doctor who is my gynea. At the same time I wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone so I went for scanning too. Dr. said I try not to put on weight too much coz it will be difficult for me later on. She said so far my weight is stable that is I am not putting unnecessary pounds. The weight remains the same last month. Dun ask me wat's the weight ok..sensitive lah hehehehehe. But i am glad the baby is growing healthily. I am not on folic acid anomore but now on Vitamins and Iron Tablet. My haemoglobin is below normal and she wants me to take the iron tablets until the 3rd trimester. That is the reason why I am having giddy spells and short of breath. But syukur alhamdulillah, my baby is perfectly fine. 16weeks huh? That means when I had my tonsilectomy I was already pregnant! Bila masa lak aku buat 'project' ni? hehehehehehehe

Yesterday was my dear son's bday. We didnt get a cake coz we are going to do next wkend in Spore with the rest of August babies. Kesian jugak lah dia but then again. He didnt even know why the blowing of candles were for if we had one yesterday. It must be just the thrill of blowing it but don't know the meaning. However, I got him a big control car. That gift is actually from my father coz he gave the dosh. He said, buy him anything he wants. So my son is so into cars and thus I got one for him. Being the curious boy he is, he wanted to sit on the car thinking it will drive him somewhere. I had to coax him not to do it coz before long it may get broken. I was just so happy to see his smile when he open the box.....so fulfilling. The nite before, exactly at 3am, he wanted his usual dose of his nenen(milk) and after gulping the whole chunk of it, he told me to more...meaning he wanted me to sing. I sang him a bday song than he continued singing..."Appy day day you you" repeatedly until he fell asleep. Kesian nyanyi bday song to himself alone hehehehehehehe.

God I am glad my hubby got a permanent job to help with the family's finances. He started his first day at work with Tru Fitness(Sri Hartamas) as a fitness instructor. Thanks abg Zamir for offering him this job. He said the place is like your own home. 12 televisions all with different ASTRO channel and (deafening) music. But overall, although he looked tired, I know he somewhat enjoy it. I dah kasi warning dah.....kalau caught staring lecherously at something else...siap lah...perang akhir zaman akan meletus! Either at women or other men....dua-dua akan meletus kan peperangan yang tak diinginkan. So watch out whoever is reading this hehehehehehe. But those who are really interested to work out and needed a PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR (ONLY!!!!) you can call me lah. ;p

Thanks to kak Anim for the bicycle and ayah for the control car for Mustaqim. Also to mak for wanting to do the doa selamat this wkend and cook nasi ambang(javanese mix rice). Aunt Noreez and aunt Raudha for the well wishes. Thank Allah for the healthy boy I am blessed with. Thank you so very much.

Ok I got to make a phone call to Noreez. She just called me and said she has got a date on 10th Aug at Fort Canning! Gosh some love spot lah babe......dont do what I have done before hahahahahahaha. This guy got a sociology degree..abis kau kena syiok syiok ngan dia...32years old ADI....wahhhhh.......good luck eh buddy.

Sheryl and CK, if you are reading this....hello.....thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you someday.

2 comments:

Mdm Noris said...

Sister, you've given a Full Info.
Its Hadi not Adi.. haahah..

anyway you're 4mths already?? I tot we had our operation in May was it? you're in Spore.. haahahah.... I shall not say more, more, more.. just like Aqim

Simple Mom.. said...

Oh it's Hadi eh....hmm must be something wrong with my hearing or you and yur accent hehehehehee....well...since I will be in SG, I will go and be a peeping tom huhahahahahahahaha

Tulah...bila pulak masa tut tut tut eh? Aiyoh musykil la bedah.