I have a bad bad bad cough...a marathon cough and my hubby was worried looking at how I coughed. In the middle of the nite, it will just be unstoppable. Dunno lah..this nasty bacteria in my throat and in my chest just loved me too much. Shoo shoo go away bacteria...I hate you taking refuge in my body. These couple of days my breathing seemed heavy. Whenever I tried to breathe deeply, there's this wheezing sound and it is so irritating not letting the phlegm out. I went to see the doctor on 19Aug(wch happens to be Noreez bday) and he said I looked pale and my I had low blood pressure apart from me having asthma. He told me to continue taking my ventolin inhaler(yep that is for asthma) and give the pulmicort(orange inhaler) a miss. It contains steroid. But only pulmicort makes me feel better, however, since I am pregnant, I cant take anything with steroids. So I threw away my theophylene tablets and set aside the pulmicort. I am so worried for this foetus actually. I have not been eating well and are always sick. I hope this foetus is strong and remains strong until he/she is delivered.
I find difficulties with breathing lately. And I have 2 big lungs! To think that Mobilemom has just one lung left, I now understand how tiring she can get having just one lung working. With her in mind, I have to bersyukur coz I am just dealing with a minor sickness. I want to get well soon so that I can concentrate with my pregnancy and enrol my son for music class over the wkend. I also must get well coz Noreez is coming and hopefully we can do a small gathering for the MCKK's clan. I must get well....must must must!!!!!
Today is my sister's bday. I havent wish her today but I had wished her much earlier when I was in Spore. But if you are reading this sista(I think you don't know the existance of blog, btw), here's wishing you a splendid bday and may you be blessed with happiness and good health.
Arrggghhhh the cough is back again while I am typing this. Ok, I got to go and grab hot honey to soothe my throat and need to go to the mamak convenient store downstairs to get my Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak, reccomended by Noreez. I'll blog again sometime.....ciao....
1 comments:
yes ubat batuk cap ibu & anak is good coz its not causing drowsy k.
get well sooooon...
Post a Comment