CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I wrote to MM and got a reply

 
Assalamualaikum MM,
 
I don't want to miss a boat not writting to you and finally here I am **smile**.
 
Firstly, let me start with the amount of words we say will not take that anxiety away from you. However, hopefully it will be able to minimize it.
 
I got to know you(virtually though) from Noreez. Both of us are best buddies and we do have a small discussion about you whenever we call each other. At times your entries in your blog moved me so much and teach me to be thankful for what I have. Although times are difficult, both hubby and me will make our way through and make the best of what we have. What more can we ask for? I would like to thank you for teaching me the values of life. You teach me that there are other things in life that is worth looking for than sitting at one corner and brood over some trivial things.
 
When I read about the terms you are dealing with now, it somehow reminds me of the fate my brother and his wife had to go thru some 2years back. The cancer cells she had with her are quite common. However, she was young then. It was at the ripe age of 28 and was eagerly waiting for positive results whenever she missed her menses. She miscarried twice and went to the government hospital for D&C. Both were devastating for her. But we always told her to remain strong and there's still time. One fateful day she had that much amount of blood oozing from her vagina and went weak on her knees. She went for a check up and kept mum abt it. We all thought it was nothing but my mom had sensed that something went wrong coz my brother went 'missing'. Missing here means he didnt call my parents(my parents are staying in Spore while my brother and me are in Malaysia). She told me to investigate and my brother said it was nothing...he just need to relax. My parents made their trip to Malacca(where my brother and sister in law are) and the truth was told. My sister in law had cancer cells developed very furiously in her uterus. My parents could not react...they went numb and called me. I cant do much either and mom heard my sobs on the the phone. Doctors told my brother that in order to stop the cancer cells from spreading, she had to terminate her uterus. Which means she cant have her own baby. My brother was calm(I can tell that he was depress but didnt want to show it to his wife) and he said he redha. There must be a good reason why is this their fate. I felt so bad for them. They were waiting for that little voice in the house but....it will never   happen. However, after the operation and after 2 years, she is cancer free. Alhamdulillah. But she still has to go thru her regular visitation just to make sure it is 101% ok. Currently, they are planning to adopt a baby and wanted me to nurse the baby. Alhamdullilah, dengan izin-Nya, now I am pregnant for the second time. My baby has to share his/her fairshare of mommy's milk with another baby my brother and sister in law is going to adopt. Jadi ibu susuan lah kiranya. Mudah-mudahan cepat mereka dapat anak angkat.
 
I had wanted to share this story  with  you for quite sometime but I was worried it might make you more depress. But since it is a lovely ending, i told myself why not? And hopefully it will strengtened the spirit in you. You are my hero. You are strong.....very positive and very impressive. Your  hubby and kids are sure to be proud of you. I will be if I am in thier shoes. As for now, may Allah be with you always. He never give up to those who never give up on themselves. You will go thru the operation successfully.**hugs**
 
My prayers will always be for/with you.......Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Allaminnn....
 
Wassalam.
Nurul
 
 
 
MM replied
 
W'salam wbt Nurul,
 
Thank you for your email.  You are not missing any boat (lah). You are welcome to write anytime you want. I welcome anyone who writes to me personally. Infact I'm honored.
 
I never thought or imagined what I blog touches people so much. I only wanted to share my stories and experience with people so that they take my story as a light bulb. I'm happy to hear that you do gain something from reading my daily ramblings. :) Syukur. Sometimes tu merapu lah sangat! ;)
 
I'm glad to hear that your sister inlaw is now cancer free. That is something that I would like to hear after I go through my major surgery Insya'ALLAH. I'm praying very hard in many ways everyday. (Just I get irritated when it's that time of the month! But we can pray in any other ways.) As it is now, I just have to be strong and positive about the major surgery. My will power needs to be stronger and just have faith with what is about to happen.
 
Like I always stress in my blogs. We need to take charge and control of our health. Cancer is very common now days. It can happen to anyone at any age. Ini lah dia dugaan ALLAH. Few days ago, my husband shared with me a story of one of his staff's daughter who is only 18 years old has breast cancer. I can imagine how and what she is going through right now. I can only pray. This is life.... There is always a reason behind something that happens in our lives. Hikmah sebaliknya....hanya ALLAH saja yang tahu..
 
Thank you for sharing your stories with me. I really appreciate it. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.
 
You and Noreez are always welcome to write to me or comment in my blogs at any time. As it is, it is open for everyone to comment.
 
Thank you again Nurul. Insya'ALLAH dengan izinNYA. I hope to celebrate my 6th year of anniversary, celebrate my son's and my birthday next month. Insya'ALLAH. Take care! *hugs*
 
Regards,
.MM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: