My eternal bestest of friend a.k.a.'twin' sister a.k.a 'are-you-lesbian' better half asked me why haven't I blogged for a long long time. Well, I am rsuper hyper busy these days. Was seconded to answer Singapore calls(MaxOnline) promo, a joint promo between HP and StarHub. Yep wierd it may sound but know wat.....at times I do miss the nasty Singaporeans. I mean the way they shout and demand and ask for an apology letter is awesome hehehehehehehehe. I wonder wht that apology letter is for? For them to have it framed and put on the walls of their home or for ego-centric purposes....strange lah.....I wonder if these people have a special file just to keep for reference sake or for them to show it to their ancestors heheheheheheheh.....kelakar lah Sporeans ni. Not all lah but most of them. Cant blame them lah...they work hard for the money and courtesy campaigns in Spore failed lah long long time ago :)
Okay, let me recap what had happened so far???? Alamak tak ingat semua la.
Just that I had fun last weekend for the BBQ and Noris came down! It was really a break ah...and this was not planned way in advance. It is a last minute thingy and it turned out very well indeed. Good food and good companion. I had a very good talk with my group of nephews and nieces. They were scared to open up in the beginning but I told them it's either I know now or later. Which ever way, i still know it and since I am an auntie....I may be able to help! THE TRICK worked! Hahahaha...but nothing too serious la...they just confessed that they have bfs and gfs. And we discussed abt wht to expect for their next milestone....
Had talks to Abg RZ abt the playschool and he is receptive abt our plan. I believe that he is also impressed that Noris and me did our homework hehehehe. Oklah hopefully it turns out fine lah.
Ok...gtg...I have non stop ringing calls for the whole day. And I am so tired coz I just arrived from Malacca this morning and had to take a half day leave to hybernate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment