CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2004

I will be on long leave. So no updates till 22nd Nov......


 
Today Yasser Arafat will be buried. He died yesterday in Paris at t he  age of 75....Innalillahi wainnailaihirrojiuun...Alfatehah.......
 
Next week will be my one week PH/Annual Leave days. So I will start my leave tmrw till 21st Nov. Aku nak lepak and let off the stress for the whole entire week hehehehehehehehehe.
 
Today I learn a lesson(Aqim please remember this dear) that:
* If u want to help someone, do it in the name of ALLAH
* If someone needs your help, and he/she betrays you...forgive them.....
* Don't create hassle for yourself, think befor you help others coz at the end of the day u  may not be appreciated
* Think of your family and yur well being first before others
* Keep yourself free from hatred. Revenge is never an asnwer, let the One up there do His job
* If you are angry, don't keep it inside. Let it out...the best way is to write journals(go to www.blogger.com hehehehehe)
 
Th ese  are the things I am going to bring with me for the rest of my lives. Many times I get hurt by helping people. Either the friendship backfires or the person that I assisted betray my trust. Many times my dear husband and my darling mak told me : "Dun push yourself to the edge just to help others. Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali". But I never t ook  those statemt seriously. Many times  I gave in to those people who have hurt me so bad and that particular person act as if there was nothing....... But now I know. Now I realise that good deeds at times will not pay off before your eyes. Good deeds will be recognized by Allah. Mak always say, Silence is Golden. Mak u are right. Now that I realised how much you've tot me and I just keep it aside. Perhaps you have gone through what I am going through now and dont wish it  would happen to me. But mak, it did. And I learn from here. I will pass it on to the offsprings but the offsprings may also do like wht I did...put on deaf ears. Well, human will not learn until they make a mistake.
 
I will not implant grudges within me....it will make me sore
I will not talk much more..coz it will make me hurt
I will just keep myself positive
And walk tall coz I have nothing to lose
 
Ok no more sad stories. Now I am focussing with the Hari Raya celebration and looking forward to go back to Spore for a week. Will have a breather and smell those fresh air and let all the negative elements out of my system.
 
Once again......... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Minal Aidil Wal Faizin. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Dam dam dum bunyi mercun......hehehehehe
 
 
 
 

0 comments: