CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2004

Haloween? Nah.....

Today the company is celebrating Haloween. Some with the most scariest costume. Imagine u had to share the same toilet and then when u came out of yur cubicle and u got the shock of your life. They took pains to paint their faces and all....sapa tak terkejut? My manager tanya why our team didn't dress up. I said oh coz all the setans kena lock up for Ramadhan. My manager had a hearty laugh..... hahahahaahaha

Hari ni Mak, Ayah datang to collect kuih baulu. They can't stay....and that is sad tapi I understand la coz they have to clean the house kat Melaka. But at least bole berbuka sesama. Since tak raya 1st day with them, berbuka for one day pun oklah tu.

Aqim went for check up just last Tues. He is 12.3kg! Hahahaha...no wonder Ana was complaining her body semakin bengkok....but he is not overweight coz he is tall. I guess he has the frame of my late grandpa la...My grandpa was tall and big. Tapi takpelah....I prefer boyz to be tall and big rather than small sized..nanti nampak frail sangat..angin tiup pun jatuh.

This year Faizah is going to celebrate raya with the family. Yelah kesian dia...takpelah. At least she is with us. I'll pray hard for my parents. They have this big heart to take her in when everybody(from her side) else want her to stay out. Mana boleh. Takde perasaan langsung! Mak kata Faizah is always thinking of her mom....buat kuih sorang and takde kawan. Walaupun dia cacat physically, tapi hati dia tak cacat. Takpelah Izah, Allah lindungi your mom.

Raya is 2 weeks away and my passport is still with immigration. I spoke to Scicom and I told them I dun care and I need my passport by next week! Told them next weekend I am going home. I had to create an excuse coz I am afraid if I dun do it, they will delay and I cant go home for Raya to celebrate. I will make a scene if next week i dun get my passport.....wait and see.....eh tak boleh lah........orang yang berpuasa tak boleh marah-marah. Oklah talk to them and ask them for help jer la....Insyaallah the all Mighty will give me a miracle and get my passport in time for Raya.

Raya checklist not done yet. This year I will make kuih baulu and honey cornflakes jer lah. The rest maybe I will buy. Mak is giving me tarts. If time permits, I will make rock buns biscuits or choc chips. Else I will just get it ready made. Aqim's baju melayu kena beli....tapi other things dah siap dah. Duit raya pun nak prepare. Ok...I better do up my budget la...

I am just sad that Ramadhan is going to be over soon....so soon....haiz.....





0 comments: